The FastBase Distribution System is the complete distribution solution for your business.
Utilised by a growing number of businesses around New Zealand, FastBase will provide you with complete control
over your stock, customers, suppliers and general ledger functions.
Some of the features that make FastBase standout from the other accounting packages include:
- Nice user interface, providing speedy data entry and clear analysis.
- Drill down to line item level from anywhere.
- Built-in fax, email, excel, file and print services for all reports.
- Centralised database with easy remote branch and on-the-road salesperson access.
- Dedicated support staff serving FastBase clients only.
- Ability to convert data (including history) from your current accounting systems into FastBase.
Some of the cost savings that FastBase can achieve:
- Plain paper forms; FastBase can print invoices, purchase orders, statements and all forms onto plain paper.
- Send invoices, statements and all other forms directly via email (PDF documents).
- Fixed monthly support and upgrade charges with no hidden costs.
- Customisations and general software changes made very quickly for fraction of cost from other vendors.
- The above features (and many more) will allow staff to better utilise their time.
Accounts Payable / Suppliers
- Foreign exchange handling, all overseas currencies.
- Electronic Banking (most banks supported).
- Cheque printing.
- Tight integration with the purchasing module.
- Purchase analysis reporting.
- The ability to drill down to stock line item level.
Accounts Receivable / Customers
- Order entry, sales history, discounts, etc: all accessible from customer enquiry or maintenance.
- Very flexible discounting and price controls.
- Credit control (maximum days credit, credit limit), overdue customer letters and other processing options.
- Extensive sales reporting. Email reports direct to customers.
- Customer preferences, eg: special packing slips defined by customer.
- View frequently ordered products by customer.
Inventory / Stock
- Unlimited description for each stock item (standard part number, one line description plus full description). The full description can be printed on all stationery.
- Unlimited number of stock locations (warehouses, salesrep cars, consignment branches etc).
- Serial tracking of selected items.
- Part assemblies for building complex stock items.
- Non-stock purchasing and sales facility.
- Full text searching on products (very accurate and fast).
- Sales analysis reporting (by customer, salesperson, branch, product type, or any other system criteria).
- Automatic stock re-ordering facility (suggested orders).
- Alternate parts, multiple suppliers, notes - unlimited information can be recorded.
- Perpetual stock takes.
- Automatic stock price updating.
General Ledger / Cash Book
- Flexible account structure (alphanumeric, branch, department, multiple cost centres).
- Flexible budgeting.
- Full cash book with integrated Bank Reconciliation (unlimited bank accounts).
- Standing journals for repetitve entries plus automatic reversing journals.
- Flexible depreciation schedule reporting options.
- Individual depreciation rates and methods for each asset (default rates for all asset types).
- Asset maintenance recording facility (integrated with supplier invoicing and cash payments).
- Very powerful order entry screens for supplying goods from a number of sources.
- Full discounting and price controls during order entry.
- Full logging of all activity on each order (entry, maintenance, supply, dispatch, invoicing).
- View orders from customer enquiry, stock enquiry and purchasing.
- Full integration of supplier and stock information on the purchase order.
- Updating of supplier prices during receipting of goods.
- Automatic release of customer back orders after receipting goods.
- Generation of supplier invoice direct from goods receipt (get accurate stock costing and reduce data entry).